Wednesday, August 24, 2016

SANTA'S BAG: Gifts for Girls

I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what to buy my 8-year old daughter this year for Christmas.  So, each time we are in a store, I ask her what she likes.  This gives me lots of ideas for "Santa".

Look for upcoming posts about Christmas gifts, and stocking stuffers.

You can find these gifts at Walmart.  The Razor Scooter was photographed at Academy Sports.

Razor Scooter

Disney Descendants karaoke

Disney Descendants dolls

My Life camping set for 18" dolls

My Life crutches & cast for 18" dolls

My Life camping accessories for 18" dolls
Trolls walkie talkies

No comments:

Post a Comment

COTTAGE STYLE: Plants & Pots

I found a Fluffy Ruffles Fern at Walmart a few months, but didn't buy a planter for it.  The leaves are so green, and ruffly.  It's ...