Friday, August 19, 2016

MONOGRAM SHOP: Maple Street Monograms

What Southern Gal doesn't like monogramming?

I found a really neat monogram shop called Maple Street Monograms.  After driving by it several times, I finally decided to stop and check it out.  Found some unique treasures at this store.

My favorite items were the sterling silver, round necklaces, and the Lily Pulitzer cups.  Think I will go for the pink or green necklace with white letters. 

Be sure to check the rates on monogramming, and details on when it will be ready.




Snowman ornaments


Backpacks

Lunch box

Wallets

Totes for kids



My favorite necklace

Check out the antler necklace

Stop by today to buy a gift or a little something for yourself! 


Maple Street Monograms
1738 Celanese Road
Rock Hill,SC 29732
Phone: 803-366-2753
website: https://www.maplestreet monograms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

COTTAGE STYLE: Plants & Pots

I found a Fluffy Ruffles Fern at Walmart a few months, but didn't buy a planter for it.  The leaves are so green, and ruffly.  It's ...