Thursday, March 22, 2018

EASTER: Easter Egg Stuffers

Cool Egg Stuffer Idea....

Texas Roadhouse in Rock Hill, SC gave out Free Kids Meal coupons to stuff  Easter eggs.  Fantastic idea for upcoming egg hunts.  I thought this was so clever, so I picked up some of the coupons.  They (coupons) were tiny enough to fit in each egg. Afterwards, I bought some eggs at Dollar General for $1 per pack.  At home, the eggs were stuffed and are ready to go.  My daughter will take these to school Friday, and pass them out to the class.  Now everyone can go to Texas Roadhouse and enjoy a  Free Kids Meal!

Plastic eggs @ Dollar General


No comments:

Post a Comment

COTTAGE STYLE: Plants & Pots

I found a Fluffy Ruffles Fern at Walmart a few months, but didn't buy a planter for it.  The leaves are so green, and ruffly.  It's ...