Thursday, August 10, 2017

MEAL KITS: Martha & Marley Spoon

I recently started using a Meal Kit service.  Martha & Marley Spoon seemed to have recipes that my family would enjoy.  Not to mention, you can't go wrong with Martha Stewart!  The recipes are Martha's, which makes it even more special.  The meal kit is shipped in a box with ice packs to last up to 30 hours.

The ingredients are sorted by recipe, and enclosed in a labeled bag.  Meat and other perishable items are at the bottom, underneath ice packs.

Bag of ingredients-Martha &  Marley Spoon


Recipe card-front
You will receive these gorgeous recipe cards, with complete instructions. 
 I felt like they were easy to follow.  

Recipe card-back

I have learned new cooking techniques that I've never tried before.  The recipes are so flavorful that it's unbelievable.  My family loves the meals, and asks what we are having for dinner daily now.  Even my picky 9-year old daughter, says that Martha & Marley Spoon's burgers are way better than mine.  I'm impressed with dishes that have pan juices, and spices.  It really livens up the dish.

We are really impressed with this service.  All of the food was fantastic!  Looking forward to ordering more boxes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COTTAGE STYLE: Plants & Pots

I found a Fluffy Ruffles Fern at Walmart a few months, but didn't buy a planter for it.  The leaves are so green, and ruffly.  It's ...