Monday, August 28, 2017

CHRISTMAS: Hallmark Ornaments @ Walmart

Walmart started putting out some Hallmark Christmas ornaments!  Exciting!  I already found two (2) that are on my list.

Harry Potter is one of my all-time favorite characters. So, this cute ornament will go on my bedroom tree this year.

My daughter is a huge emoji fan.  The poo emoji and smiley face emoji's are featured this year. Definately would like to put those two (2) on her bedroom tree.  Christmas is looking festive this year.

I know it's crazy, but I love Christmas trees.

Head on over to your local Walmart!

Harry Potter ornament

Poo emoji ornament


No comments:

Post a Comment

COTTAGE STYLE: Plants & Pots

I found a Fluffy Ruffles Fern at Walmart a few months, but didn't buy a planter for it.  The leaves are so green, and ruffly.  It's ...