Tuesday, August 22, 2017

JEWELRY: Living Lockets

I recently purchased living locket jewelry from Etsy.com.  Love the tiny charms, but didn't want to pay $40.00 for a bracelet, and charms.  So, I looked up living lockets on Etsy.  To my surprise, I found a shop called Charming Girl Creation in Tampa, FL.  Can't say enough about how pleased I was with the quality, and service.  The charms, necklace, bangle bracelet, and ring are fantastic.  Picking out all the cute charms was my favorite part!  The prices are great, and items are shipped in a timely manner.

To purchase your living locket jewelry, go to Etsy.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COTTAGE STYLE: Plants & Pots

I found a Fluffy Ruffles Fern at Walmart a few months, but didn't buy a planter for it.  The leaves are so green, and ruffly.  It's ...